Ludia Forums

Buff Geminititan and Ardentismaxima

This two creatures are the unique creatures that can counter the Compsocaulus we need both with 100% resistance to distraction.
And slightly damage buff Gem 1350 damage
Ardentismaxima 1250 damage

1 Like

uhh no I don’t like the idea were I can’t distract a gemi or a ardentis with it having two 2x damage attacks. But everything else I guess is ok

12 Likes

Dude, if compso is too strong then u nerf it
(Not sure if it realy needs one but we’ll see)

Not buff 2 incredebly strong creatures
Especialy not gem, that things pretty insane already

I mean seriusly, if they give them distraction immunity, they’ll shread through anything that at least sligthly relies on distraction, mainly drops magna as a counter and i belive trebax

12 Likes

id like to know why gem and maxima would need buffs? they have ways to deal with distraction and nothing says you have to use GDR first turn.

12 Likes

The only buff I might do is giving Maxima 10% armor, but even that might come at the cost of some health. Maxima and Gemini are fine.

9 Likes

I’m not saying that OP is right and we should give the towers distraction immunity but Maxima and Gemini are not “incredibly strong” they are decent Gemini is a little better than Maxima so Max could get a buff. But the only things that are “incredibly strong” are the apexes

2 Likes

All u need to do is go for resilient strike (if not immune to speed decrease) then group decelerating rampage

I’m all for this, but I think the proposed changes are too narrow. Let’s dream big!

Here’s my suggestion:

Gemini:
6000HP
1500Atk
Full immunity
Change DSA to 1.5X No Delay, cooldown 1

Maxima:
5700HP
1400Atk
Full immunity
15% Armor
Group Decel Rampage becomes Group Decel Impact
Taunt Shattering Rampage cooldown changes to 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You forgot the most important one.
Lania:
5100 HP
1500 Atk
50% armor
Keeps current immunities, gets immunity to distraction
Change RR to Definite rampage, 1 delay 1 cooldown

Perfect balance achieved in the arena!

what
I can’t fully wrap my head around why some want to give the towers distraction immunity, cunnings already are in a bad spot thanks to resilient moves and swap ins, this would make it worse wouldn’t it?

7 Likes

Gem maybe not but maxi does, 15% armor and 1250 attack would help it a lot

Bro, both can literally CLEANSE Distraction!
They don’t need Immunity to Distraction if they can cleanse it!

Has it been so long already that we no longer recognize pre 2.0 Gem and Max? Or OG Lania (+600 HP lol)

On a serious note though, if we just take the uniques back to their best incarnations the power disparity between uniques and apex is instantly solved. All that effort and grinding and fipping not a total waste! Diversity in the arena! Angels singing their praises! Win/Win!

… ok maybe not so serious :rofl:

4 Likes

I love it! You should make more! Ooooh, how about a buff pyroraptor!

I didn’t “make” anything lol those used to be those creatures stats and moves.

2 Likes

The towers are already amongst the strongest creatures and do not need a buff. There are many uniques that are more deserving of a buff right now anyway.

2 Likes

cough cough Spinoconstrictor cough cough

9 Likes

Without distraction inmunity can’t deal with Compsocaulus and there the unique thinks that can stop this things

Then nerf the creature, don’t make overpowered ones

3 Likes