Ludia Forums

Buff megaladon

in my opinion the next update Megalodon should he be stronger than mossasaurus with HP stats: 1060 attack: 458

2 Likes

The thing is that Megalodon Currently is a Legendary, while Mosa is a tournament. Meaning that unless Mega gets a Tier improvement, it will stay as it is.

4 Likes

Yeah you right

2 Likes

Megalodon is better than you wrote and it is already strong so

Megalodon its better Cannon aquatic with HP and damage and have the best aquatic hybrid. What point buff??

1 Like

I gotta agree with @Cliff_Dwellers on this, because the Mighty Meg is an iconic creature yet until now as its legacy is carried over making it subject to a lot of books, movies, museums and more. Even thinking of existence of such a vicious creature in open seas back in the time, giving me a chills up on my spine. Don’t care about the imaginary hybrid it has got in the game but by looking at the historical facts, Meg once overruled the entire oceans as being an apex predator. Being killed easily by a random turtle in the game does not change that fact, I think. :slight_smile: Same logic valid in my book for the Spinosaurus. But here is JWTG. :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

The buffed one on the right side, seems far more appropriate for that matter.

1 Like

It wasn’t really an open ocean creature. It preferred shallow waters, though it definitely could go out into the open ocean.

2 Likes

Being on his size, I would not call those “shallow waters” haha. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sharks usally tend to use the surface or more shallow parts of the water while hunting. It just gives them an advantage to corner their prey, also coming from the deep and gain acceleration make their hunt much easier. But we are talking about the Meg you know, he no need any advantage, no need any grammar. He swallow. Whole. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes