Ludia Forums

Buff Monolometrodon already!

Like really, after turn 2 this creature hits like a little girl. Speed is not the best and can be distracted too! Justice for our boy metrodon!

3 Likes

This is like when someone tries to get a discount at the dollar store.

37 Likes

So maybe swap fierce strike for ferocious impact? Or is it still too weak?

Sarcasm lol

4 Likes

Nah, good idea but it needs to be able to crush shields turn1. Even Null is important for the monostego match up in skill tourneys. I guess the moveset itself is fine as it is

1 Like

Maybe feriocious shattering rampage :thinking:

That would be great! Or adding a counter attack, resilient counter perhabs?

2 Likes

Maybe maximal resilient counter! I think it is starting to shape up to be a relatively balanced creature if we add that.

3 Likes

I suggest this as it’s new moveset

Perfectly balanced :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Ok that looks good but first we need to nerf it before we can buff it yes ?:wink:

2 Likes

Like all things should be

1 Like

I hope this thread is joke .____.

4 Likes

yeah lets give 9020929043902093901 health and 18974897118418970894778409 speed and immune to distraction, and everything you can be immune to, plus a rampaging counter that does 2x attack after attacked and survived. If that’s not balanced idk what is.

im being sarcastic dont take it seriously lol

2 Likes

I bet that’s a stunning instalment, can’t wait, for that :thinking:

1 Like

this hurts my eyes!!! I thought that there would be something interesting from the title but I was wrong

What did you just say ??

Hmm yes love those old Godzilla movies, he’s definitely a counter for mono without a doubt, bring it on …lol

That Godzilla picture is me when Someone Said Monolometrodon needs a buff lmao

4 Likes

Excellent, what I was thinking is unprintable & would get me banned, lol

I expected a “JK” at the end.

1 Like

Given how hard it is to get the components for Monolometrodon I have to agree with the need for a buff.

I mean come on guys, I needed so much of that hard to find dna to get it up to level 30 and it took at least a week to get it from 29 to 30.

9 Likes