Ludia Forums

Buff or Nerf?

This is a discussion to discuss which hybrids and super hybrids need a rework.

1 Like

I feel like Spinotahsuchus needs a rework, so here it goes:

1 Like

And a Spinoconstrictor rework:

Stygi rework:

Spinotasuchus needs Immunity to Deceleration, preferably same with Spinonconstrictor.

I’m pretty sure Spinoconstrictor users will agree that it needs Exploit Wound or something similar back.
Sidestep would be better than Evasive Stance.

Don’t take away Cleansing Swoop from Daryx, you’re ruining one of its most useful gimmicks. Taking away the delay from Lethal Swoop would be a big help. I think Instant Invincibility is the best move to replace with a revenge-killing move.

6 Likes

He need a buff too
Antarctovenator

The problem isn’t the moveset, although sidestep would be better. The problem is the hp and the set of resistances need to go up. Also with spinotah, if you wanna boost damage, do ferocious strike. GFS sucks

1 Like

Cleansing swoop is far superior to lethal swoop on stigydarex

1 Like

The key to a good cunning fierce seems to be immunity to deceleration, i mean look at magna and monometro and alloraptor, so if u wanted something like this for constrictor, cuuning strike, PR, exploit wound an side step almost it’s old moveset, and then slap better resistances on(especialy cause snakes are in the immune event), and there ya go

2 Likes

Ideal Spinocon

4 Likes

image My Entelolania Rework

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

descarga (76)

descarga (78)

descarga (77)

1 Like

2 Likes

image my Dracoceratosaurus rework

1 Like

It has the potential to be one of the most useful Uniques for Raids and a great Cunning beastie in PvP, but it’s own ingredient is practically better than it in every way.

This is my rework of Big Bird here

Poukandactylus Rework

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Necro-posting