Buffing albertospinos

Keep my coins for something better

I played with this on a strike tower. I will be trying it out in PvP.

Time for some fun.

9 Likes

As a person who was able to unlock Trooboa and use it in the epic incubator battle, it faired quite well. Its multiple immunities are great, stun, bleed, and 75% deceleration. It has very good turn 1 options, being able to sheild, distract, and buff damage.

Arena wise i think it is a great first pick creature, especially with phor and Srex3, that might try a swap, the on escape dust cloud (idk y they re-named it, litterly the same exact move) can put a good dent in one of those creatures as they swap.

And the added bonus, it seems quite viable for raids, being able to buff and cleanse the entire team for 3 turns, along with group cunning rampage which may have a delay of 2, but a cooldown of 1 makes it quite powerful and useful snek

Lastly i do really like the design, green with black stripes, the head with small horns and the 2 big font nose horns, and the funny but dope red haircut, gives me heavy queztalcoltlus vibes.

4 Likes

I like how we got everything in one update.

Ankylo Lux straight up broken and (probably) the new top of the food chain.
TBoa a nice balanced and good addition to the game.
Aspino oh boy oh boy… a unique even worse then its ancestors.

6 Likes

THANK YOU, I was going to make a poll about this and how much I hyped up albertospinos only for it to suck but maybe if enough people like this ludia will actually do something about it

1 Like

Its definitely better then spinotahsuchus but it is 100% too close in usefulness to albertosaurus for me, at least its better then albert

2 Likes

I just can’t believe its so cool looking yet its so garbage

3 Likes

It’s eyes bug me for a Predator lol, Predators have binocular vision, Aspinos has prey vision like that of a goat.

4 Likes

Albertospinos is in such a wierd position at the moment. On one hand it beats Testa and Vasilas, on the other hand it loses to Vexus and Indo.

3 Likes

Yeah, with the eyes so far back it partially reminds me of a whale with the eyes basically at the back end of the mouth’s lips

2 Likes

That’s because it will be nothing but prey

6 Likes

Yeah but it’s a fish eater
And the real Spinosaurus had very limited binocular vision

This is my was my prediction for albertospinos I mean a few days before its release. I am quite disappointed.

This is the buff that I would give it.

2 Likes

In my opinion Albertospinos is a practically stronger Spinatosuchus with different moves.

Yeah, its like grypolyth and for me that kind of matchup spread lands it in high elite

1 Like

Honestly I would put it in mid elite
It has mediocre stats a terrible turn one and is easily countered even by things it’s supposed to defeat
Plus with the cunning fierce meta at the moment I’m not sure if it is viable

1 Like

I think you would be lucky to even get to use turn one. It is just trash.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s why it needs to be buffed

2 Likes

I feel like its attack is fine because it’s mostly a bleeder.
However I do think it should have at least around 4.5k health and decel immunity to be viable

I feel like 1550 attack would be best for it

2 Likes