Buffs and Nerfs

Buffs: Spinotasuchus, Tiranolofossauro and others.
Nerfs: Thoradolossauro.

1 Like

So what are your ideas on how to nerf them?

2 Likes

Analisei ele e até que achei justo. Agora queria analisar, acha que o Spinotasuchus merece um buff? Olha o tamanho dele, um monstro. Use the translator.

Mod Edit:

Translated from Portuguese

I analyzed it and until I found it fair. Now I wanted to analyze, do you think Spinotasuchus deserves a buff? Look at his size, a monster.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Like what stats moves and resistances would you add to make it better?

Yes I do believe that Spinotasuchus needs a buff. However, what would you buff on it?

Translated from Portuguese

Maybe immunity to deceleration, because it doesn’t even make sense to be so fast. And maybe a blow that increases your damage, after all, Kaprosuchus has one. Do you have any idea?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Maybe immunity to deceleration, because it doesn’t even make sense to be so fast. And maybe a blow that increases your damage, after all, Kaprosuchus has one. Do you have any idea?

1 Like

Yes. Sorry was with my friends. I’ll make my idea now.

Here it is.

Thor already has been nerfed. Its main attack has been altered to the point it is not viable for raids but viable in arena. Boosts are more so an issue at this point. Many people are still piling them onto Thor.

With Thor, you have to find out how to kill the minions turn 1. After that it’s easy. The problem is the unneeded buff and boosts.

Still with a 2 turn cooldown before being able to use the main attack leaves Thor opened to being stunned, distracted, or slowed. Say the secondary attack does not land a crit, then basically efforts are moot

With an already high 40% Crit and with RtC getting it a 70%, not criting is unlikely, plus there will likely be other creatures attacking the minions as well.

Screenshot_20201130-003422