Ludia Forums

Bug after battling epic strike tower

Bug Description:
Just faced a glitch with an epic strike tower. Completed it after the first attempt and immediately got connection issues.
Reloaded and got the blue strike tower final incubator once again (I’ve completed it right before starting the epic strike), which actually did not give me another amount of coins nor dna.
Right after it showed to me that I got an epic incubator like as a result of a battle with another player (saying no name).
And that’s it. Epic incubator did not appear as a result for me at any place.

Area is was found in: epic strike tower

How do you reproduce the bug: not sure if I can reproduce it manually

How often does it happen: once

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Demoneek, that’s really strange, it seems like the results from your previous battles might have carried over to your current one. Could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with the date and time of when this happened so our team could take a look? Thanks!

Just got the final reply from the support team. And what a surprise - they can’t see any proof that it was accomplished. So now unless I can provide any evidence that it was as I reported - no help from their side.

The incubator itself is nothing. More importantly - the whole situation shows that anything can happen at any time. And now I look like a lier. And as a player,e I can prove nothing. If I got the reply on time with all I needed to show them - no such problem would appear. But now its too late.

And that is really making very upset. If a regular VIP player since the beginning who spent quite some money on the vip and ingame purchases can get no help from the support team - what else can be said here?

Cancelled my vip and will do no further purchases.
Just warning you guys to make every step screened unless you want to get in a situation as I did.

I had one where my green backs went down 200. They checked and said I used them on a second attempt at an Epic strike tower. I don’t usually second attempt the epic strike towers (unless it’s by mistake which has happened) but I hadn’t been close enough to one to even accidentally activate it. I’m pretty sure I would have remembered if I did. But they said I did so I had to accept their answer.

1 Like