Ludia Forums

Bug after update 53

hi, ludia here is a bug

• game dont you give pack for daily missions
7 Likes

Hey there, Lucky14. Could I ask you to please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a look at this for you? Please include your support key in the email as well, it’d help our team find you quicker in their system.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this bug has more players, but well i send you an email

1 Like

You mean this?

@Keith said it was a well known issue

3 Likes

Hi @Keith, my pack is missing. I haven’t claimed it yet. Is this something to email support about or is this a game wide issue that I can just wait and it’ll get fixed? Sorry if this is what you were talking about before. I just didn’t see any screenshots like mine.

1 Like

Posting here as well, I clicked on it, nothing happened. As in no pack was received and now it’s gone :expressionless:.

4 Likes

Also, why are we recieving VIP daily packs?

1 Like

Hey Bandeezee, please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included if you haven’t already.

Thanks!

1 Like

Had the same issue
Just sent an email to support

1 Like

It happened to me but idk what happens if I get the pack

So far, nothing. No pack, no rewards. You click it and it goes away

4 Likes

Hmm, did all my PVE and daily rewards before reading there was an update. Was disappointed not to have had the chance to change sDNA. Now though I am glad to wait until this gets sorted.

But it will probably force-update me tomorrow anyway.

1 Like

Yep, can confirm it’s gone on mine as well.

I got the pack yesterday itself, it looked like I got the vip pack even tho I am not an vip.

2 Likes

So it seems like the pack is not showing at all for VIPs, and it is a VIP pack for Non-VIPs.

3 Likes

Just got an email back from support and they are working on a fix.
Also was compensated 5 daily mission packs for the inconvenience.
So thank you support!

2 Likes

I’m not a vip but my daily missions pack is a vip pack.

IMG_0732

2 Likes

Yes @Dimetrocarnus posted that two posts above yours. VIPs are getting nothing while non-VIPs are getting the VIP pack. Keith said they’re working on a fix.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. I am a VIP and I’m not getting a daily pack.
Screenshot_20210624-094211

2 Likes

I’ve already completed this twice. But each time i come back to the game it’s still there and the umoonasaurus is gone from market. I think the lps i get from the pack is still with me though. I’m going to do it again and check if the umoonasaurus is gone again.
Edit : this time i just used 50bucks and put this in hatchery as soon as i got it. No more cot return so far.

3 Likes