Bug: Durnan's Special Offers

As of the morning of 10 July 2019, the following is visible at the top of Durnan’s Special Offers

Screenshot_2019-07-10-08-07-40

Clicking on the 0 Gems button yields the following:

Screenshot_2019-07-10-08-08-00

This does not match the original image. Furthermore, when clicking on the “Free” button to purchase, the second screenshot disappears as if the purchase went through. However, nothing is received whatsoever.

I hope this issue can be addressed, as both offers shown in the above screenshots look tantalizing. Players will not like viewing them while knowing they cannot receive the promised free reward(s).

Thanks for letting us know, @MnRebel27. It has been removed, but you might be able to see it still. Could you try restarting your game and see if it is still there? :thinking:

I restarted and still see it.

:sweat: You might still see it for the time being. Sorry about that,
@MnRebel27!

@Ned I also have this problem.

@Ned. I don’t have that offer but I am getting notice of offers every time I log on but when I go to the store there isn’t one there.

Hey BlueWizard, our team would be happy to take a closer look for you if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

In the meantime, if you’re still getting false notifications, the notification option can be toggled off in the in-game Settings menu.