Ludia Forums

Bug in battle

It is very annoying , I lose at least 3 battles a day cause of bug connection. The game buff without end and when I restart, I see that I lost a battle or even during a battle the game buffer and again when I restart I lost. And I lose my points, This is not normal

Arena bugs / fallos de arena

Another bug. This guy is at zero but hit me two more times!

Hey Gau25, I understand that having connection issues, especially in battle can be very frustrating. The steps on this thread could help if you try them: Lost a battle I was winning
If the issue persists after trying those steps, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Hey Dflyz, thanks for reporting this. I’ve heard of a similar issue like this before, and I have notified our team about it. Contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information including that screenshot to assist them with the investigation.

Just sent it with as much info as I could hope they need. Good luck. And thanks for such an addicting, time wasting game! Love it (unfortunately for my job :blush:)!

Terry

This is happening to me too! Lock the battle and the opponent ends up winning.

Screen shot 1 I was lock in place way after I should have been :rage:
Screen shot 2 it gave me a different dinosaur then I had pick the one that should have come out is the one in the move box :rage:
Screen shot 3 no moves to pick from :rage:
I lost all 3 battles so 1 pvp is full of cheats or 2 pvp is full of bugs you pick witch one

I just lost a battle without play
Time CERO
I restart the game and already lost the battle
I want my points back!!!
El tiempo llego a cero y cuando reinicie el juego ya perdí la batalla! Quiero mis puntos de regreso