Ludia Forums

Bug locked out of silverhand trials battle

This has been going on for about 18 hours now, but I can’t get into any battles for Silverhand, even though regular battle loads as normal. This one states Error Code 113 problem with global matchmaking and instructs me to restart the game but I’ve restarted several times and no fix. This is exceptionally poor as it effectively means I’m not going to have a chance to get the latest Silver hand as I can’t compete in the battles. Is this game ever going to stop having bugs that spoil the user experience?

I’m sorry to hear about this, ninja. If you haven’t already, please reach out and provide your support key to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look closely into this. Thank you.

I am having the same problem. Haven’t heard from Ludia yet. Waiting over a day. Guessing I don’t have the option to reach the goal now unless I Just play 24 hours straight!

1 Like

I’ve had same issue, no but why mention it, they will likely suspend you from the forum for a day or two.

I’ve bug reported it via email now and awaiting response, been going on over 36 hours now and several of my guild mates now have the Silverhand weapon and I won’t get a chance to get it.

What’s even stranger is that I’ve been able to compete in normal battle as usual, just not the Silverhand ones. Don’t get how matchmaking can work for one and not the other.