Ludia Forums

Bug: Rare Dracorex swap-in doesn't remove speed increase

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When swapping in, Rare Dracorex is supposed to do a resilient strike which should remove any speed increase, but it doesn’t. It only slows and removes dodge, but doesn’t remove speed increase.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Swap in a Rare Dracorex against any creature with increased speed, such as a Scorpius Rex G3.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

that scorpius may have speed boost on it

No, that’s not it. If you do a regular resilient move you see the “remove speed increase” text and animation. That is not happening when you do the swap-in. This bug will still remain relevant even after the 2.9 update because the change is only affecting the “slow” part, not the “remove speed increase” part so hopefully Ludia is paying attention to this.

I’ll bring this up with our team! Thank you, ReadyPlayerOne!

Yea, that’s definitely true. I have seen it happen!

This bug still exists after the 2.9 update.

Hey ReadyPlayerOne, the report was brought up to our team. If you haven’t already, could I ask you to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? It’d help our team to better track this.

Thanks!