Bug Report: Collect DNA from 3 Rare Creatures in Drone Mode

Bug Description: One of my monthly missions is Collect DNA from 3 Rare Creatures in Drone Mode, but when drone is launched over rare creature, the bar does not increase

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when you dart an epic creature it doesn’t register on the monthly task.

Area is was found in:Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Dart an epic
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: All the time

What type of device are you using:pixel 6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey @2WasteTime, @UnicornWizard, Thank you for the report, it has been forwarded to the team. In the meantime would you email support with your support key at support+alive@ludia.com so we can look into this?

Thank you

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: mission to dart 3 rares not gaining any progress after having darted about 20 different rares. ( I’ve already used my free reshuffle)

Area is was found in: monthly missions tabs

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- download JWA
Step 2 - cry
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:bugs as a whole? All the time, this specific bug? Just this once

What type of device are you using: I phone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)