Ludia Forums

[Bug report] Keyboard doesn't work in clan chat + translation error

Hi,

For clans are available in game, I can’t chat with clan’s members. Actually, when I press on field to write, button “send” is pressed instead and keyboard doesn’t appear at all. I think it’s a compatibility problem with my phone (Leago M8 Pro with a GBoard) but I don’t know if something can be done with that, or if I’m the only one to have this problem.

Besides, I saw a french translation error: when Alpha is defeated, I had a pop-up which said “Le monde alpha a été vaincu!”

Proper word is “monstre” and not “monde”. Plus, there is a space between last word and exclamation point in french, but it’s a detail! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for your attention and your answer!

1 Like

I have the same problem with a different mobile phone

1 Like

I have the same problem. I can’t chat with clan. I have got different mobile phone.

Hey Vikings, some social features of your Clan might not be available depending on your account’s age setting. However, if you still have concerns, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can take a closer look.

Except I am not within the age restriction.

1 Like

Hey Jess_Holes, if you reach out to our support team, our team can take a closer look into your account to see what the issue might be.

I have done that multiple times.

1 Like