Ludia Forums

Bug report land expansion opened on its own

I build John Hammond statues to bank coins when I have max coins.

I sell them when doing coins to Dino custom trades to get back to max coins and trade again.

I had maybe 80 JH statues I was selling covering all of the open space in my park.

When I sold them on the new island, this expansion popped open. It wasn’t even available to open for DB. The statue was next to it, but I don’t remember exactly where as I was selling a bunch. This has never happened to me before and I buy and sell them every day or every other day depending on other coin trades I get.

Good luck fixing!

Edit: this is the far back left corner.

Edit 2: I want to add this happened again, but my decoration was NOT next to the new land. It was at least 2 squares away. It was during a mass “coin bank” sell off for custom trades.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this, Timmah. I have forwarded this to the team and they have been made aware of the bug.

3 Likes

This works with every expansions which is unavailable to buy. This also works with every decoration at least, not just with JH’s. Just want to deliver some more facts for the team.

2 Likes

I want to add this happened again, but my decoration was NOT next to the new land. It was at least 2 squares away.