Ludia Forums

Bug Report - No XP for Fusions

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Level 10 player was fusing multiple dinosaurs. Achieved several fusions over 30 including a +60, but no XP is being rewarded. Is this expected behavior?

Area is was found in: n/a

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Be a Level 10
Step 2 - Write down current XP
Step 3 - Fuse DNA on Suchotator and Ankylocodon (for example) until you achieve several very high fusion rewards.
Step 4 - Check XP total to see that XP is unchanged.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Since today’s maintenance. Possibly as early as 1.7.30.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) I combined a couple thousand DNA before I noticed. Please let me know if this is intended or unintended operation. Thanks!

Hey Mitchell_Hein, could you restart your game and see if the total amount changes? The amount is displayed in the Player Profile menu, under your level icon.

It did not appear to change the XP total.
It is still at 131,450.

Our team would be glad to take a closer look at this for you. Could you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thanks!