Ludia Forums

[Bug Report] Unable to play game as bottom options are unresponsive

There game closed after successfully completing a mission and I was unable to accept the rewards. The game now does not allow me to get anything besides “play” on the main screen.

You can try restarting the app, or checking your internet, but if you already tried every way you can, you should probably contact the support team and include a support key explaining the issue.
They’ll help all that they can.

i have the same problem

I also have same problem after 15 To 16 level(I turned off game while tutorialing)

Maybe Support teams are so busy
They don’t do anything… About my request that is fixing my id’s bug…

Anybody figured out how to fix this? Can’t do anything cause of it.

I had this problem and I got it to work by forcing it to reconnect. The issue was the breedery was trying to give me a tutorial but there was a bug to where the text wasnt showing and so all the buttons were disabled but I couldn’t do the tutorial so it seemed like the buttons weren’t responsive. The way I got it to reconnect was i went out of the app for a few moments without closing it and when u go back in it does a little reconnect. Idk if this truly fixes it or not so let me know if this helps u. Btw if u dont know it has to show a box saying its reconnecting so if u dont see that then it didnt try to reconnect

Reconnected but still doesnt work.