Bug spotted when playing against the screaming death alpha in the play section not clan war. Health was negative 7773 out of 25000. Please fix this

Screenshot_20190526-083022

1 Like

No need to post. This post exists dozens of times. Contact support and they will give you premium token but notthe exp, fish, nor coins

5 Likes

Hey! I saw this and I STILL have this bug but don’t worry what I did was fighting the boss and I had negative health.I was shoked and well I had energy and clicked to fight again.I saw the boss with negative health and I just hit him with the tiles and it got defeated.I Got my rewards with this method.So what I am trying to say is better have more then the needed energy to have a next chance to fight it and if you have this bug again(hopefully not) just fight it again.You just need to make a basic attack with the tiles and done! Ya get your rewards,fish,coins,premium token and yeah! Ask me if you dont understand something(im bad at explaining lol)

It doesn’t always work this way… Sometimes the negative energy shows after the battle is ended, which gets interpreted as a win, but you can’t try again, and you can definitely get no rewards.

Just contact support to debug your map as they give you your premium. End of story.

1 Like

Hey RWAC_Gaming, our team is aware of this issue and they’re currently investigating and working on a fix. In the meantime, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team could try and make this right for you? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I also had this problem with the Bewilderbiest! Just restart your app and it shoulf fix it!