Ludia Forums

Bug? Suddenly nothing but Traveler Packs

For the past three days, I’ve been offered nothing but Traveler Packs for Durnan’s Thanks. I’m renown 20 and have been playing for almost three months. Until now, I’m pretty sure I hadn’t seen a single Travelers Pack since my first few weeks in the game. Is this a bug?

EDIT: Come to think of it, these may have started the day I upgraded to 2.6.33.

Hey wathombe, do you have a screenshot of the packs being offered? I would be happy to take a look for you.

Thanks, @Ned. I’m attaching the current offer. It’s just strange. I got these often in the first few weeks, then never again until 1-2 days ago, and it’s been nothing but then since then. One other high-renown guildie has the same experience this week.

Thanks for the screenshot! May I ask how many times you have received the Traveler Pack, or have you only been receiving the Traveler Pack award since the update?

This is the third time I have been offered the Travelers Pack. I applied the update sometime on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, I can’t remember if the first Travelers Pack was offered to me Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I did have outstanding long-term quests (the ones at the bottom of the page) on Sunday, though, so it’s entirely plausible I completed the other two Travelers Packs between Sunday morning and quest reset on Monday afternoon.

Thanks for checking into this!

This is a very common occurrence. I find Traveler’s packs to be far more common that the others. Three or four in a row is the norm. I’ve had weeks on end without anything but Traveler’s Packs. However, this ebbs and flows, sometimes I get on a fortunate run and wont see a Traveler’s pack for a few weeks.

1 Like

Hey wathombe, this seems likely that the pack results you received were based on a string of “luck”.

As Orloch had described, there might be times where you can get the same pack rewards.

However, if you do have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they can take a closer look at things.

Hmm, thanks. Odd that I hadn’t gotten any in 2.5 months, then three in a row, but RNG is RNG.