Bug vip

J’ai eu un bug par rapport au pack vip j’ai acheter un pack à 10 000 points et j’ai eu les récompense l’ADN, la nourriture et l’or mais dans mon pack il y avait un concavenator mais une fois que j’ai était dans le marché pour le faire éclore il n’était plus la et depuis quelque chose j’ai tj pas trouver comment faire en sorte de le récupérer

Translated from French

I had a bug compared to the vip pack I bought a pack at 10 000 points and I had the DNA, food and gold rewards but in my pack there was a concavenator but once that I was in the market to hatch it, it was no longer there and since something I haven’t figured out how to get it back.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums !!! I say contact Support

Hey there, Kevin_Falempin. As SmilodonTroodon had suggested, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Our team would be happy to take a look at this for you.

Please remember to include your support key in the email as well.

Thank you!

1 Like