Bug with new update and one time offers

This flashes up, can’t press the close button, but if i use my phones back button this appears.

1 Like

I got same so i just restarted

And after restart offer is gone.

Got exactly the same :confused:

…Just the same bug as previous version.
Ridiculous. Now we will lost another one time offer.
@Ned @John
Now this is another “we can’t help you” situation?

I just got burnt and so did my fiance on his , this is ridiculous

I got the same. Not worried about it, contact Ludia they will be more than happy to sell you the one time offer incubator.

is this because people got bumped up an arena and it just auto-triggers the offer?

Yup happened last updated and this time I wasn’t even given the offer at all.

I’m sure they won’t do anything about it.

Hey everyone, I’m sorry that the one-time offer was blocked by the notification pop up and I understand the frustration. I’ve notified our team about it, and once there’s more information, we’ll be sure to try and give everyone an update!

5 Likes

Thanks! Same thing happened to me!

At first, thank you for the update!!!

But after that I got the One Time Offer incbator but the game was crashed because of update
forum pop-up then the offer was gone!!!

What should I do?

Thanks
Jack

At first, thank you for the update!!!

But after that I got the One Time Offer incbator but the game was crashed because of update
forum pop-up then the offer was gone!!!

What should I do?

Thanks
Jack

Same here. Hope you are not going to tell us this is a random offer again and there is nothing you can do

same here, just that splash screen. Had to close the app and lost it

Had same problem. Moved into Lockwood due to changes but unable to view offer

Same thing happened to me, I restarted but I did not get the offer again.

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear many of you were blocked from buying the offer. We’ve disabled the new pop-up feature for the game immediately after the new update so it should no longer prevent players from purchasing the one-time offer. Sadly, we’re not able to make the offer reappear for players who were already affected by this.

Exact same thing happened to me. Disappointing.

Disappointing to hear to that