Ludia Forums

(Bug) Wood randomly resetting to 0

I logged off a while ago with 200m/2G wood left. When I logged back in, it is perfect 0.

3 Likes

Hello dracarys. Can you contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into what happened? Please include your support key to speed up the process.

Thank you!

1 Like

Similar problem here, but not just wood, sometimes it’s fish, sometimes it’s iron.

1 Like

I did. Thank you

2 Likes

This is so frustrating.

I detailed my ticket and the support claims I only lost 100m+ of resources.

I lost BILLIONS.
I AM STILL LOSING RESOURCES AS OF TODAY. This bug is still happening.

I’m not even told the bug will be fixed, it’s just that I will be compensated 100m+. I lost WAY more than that.

1 Like

It has been days and this is still not resolved. This is unbelievable.

1 Like

maybe there team is talking time to fix it

1 Like

you have said this 12 days ago and still they haven’t fixed it!?!? Totally frustrating for you but thanks Allah it is NOT happening to me :smiley: but sad for you :cry:

1 Like

Screenshot_20210611-052019

14th day and it is still not fixed…
This is so frustrating.
At this stage, I just want my game fixed. Idc about any stupid compensation. This has happened at least 3x now since they closed my last ticket.

1 Like

@Davy I sent another ticket and will probably keep sending until this is resolved. I don’t even know what’s triggering this.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210621-071143
This is so ridiculous… Weeks have passed and this still happens???

1 Like

This has happened to me multiple times as well, both wood and fish had not been full not not barren either, except when I’d log back in one or the other would be empty. At first I though it was just me not remembering how much resources I’d spent to get iron, but it keeps happening, stacks are empty when I check back in.

1 Like