Ludia Forums

Bugged friendly battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Waiting for opponent screen blocking my health in battle.

Area is was found in: Friendly battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Do a friendly battle.
Step 2 - It’s there
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: EVERY time. I’m tired of not being able to do friendly battles because of this! It’s so distracting and I can’t gauge the health on some creatures! This has gone on LONG ENOUGH!

What type of device are you using: IPhone 8

1 Like

oh yeah that’s happened to me quite a few times in the past, its why I haven’t done a friendly battle in forever

1 Like

friendlies have always been buggy, but they definitely got worse

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, DPG members! If you haven’t already, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and a copy of the screenshot so our team can gather some more information?

1 Like

I get this, I get timeouts, I get “an error occurred”, I get the disappearing friends list, I get friends telling me I’m offline, my invites don’t ever work and my friends’ invites to me work about a quarter of the time. @ned this thing is so broken on so many levels. It’s absolutely not just me either. My whole alliance is up to here with the bugs in the entire friendly system.

edit: and also, I accept a friendly challenge and get “you can’t send any more requests to this user right now”

edit: and also, I accept a friendly challenge and nothing happens. I remain on the map screen. Opponent waits for the timer to count down.

1 Like

Whatever i try with different ways with other people friendlys just dont work, everyone i know gets error after error when trying to invite or except invites.

please fix this ludia.

Thanks

1 Like

@ned is there any information we can add to help the team work on the friendly battle problems? They are legion and affecting lots of people.

1 Like

Hey there, RCRiv. The issue has been noted to our team. If you haven’t already, I would recommend emailing our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as well. This will help our team gather more detailed info for their investigation.

Thank you!

1 Like

The battles are fine. Its getting into a friendly battle that’s the problem. I and some other alliance members are trying to get the friendly battle achievements done which is impossible when we can’t even initiate one. It worked a few times then stopped working when I was 1 battle away from completing the achievements

1 Like