Ludia Forums

Buggy arena battles

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game freezed on stable WiFi connection (left upper corner in screenshot). After restart screen was big mess. Had Tenonto on field and opponent Thor. Didn’t see opponent Thor hp, neither any moves of my Tenonto. Supposed to change into Utarinex and used Distracting. Still Tenonto there but shoved moves from Utarinex. After clicking on DI game freezed again and needed to restart to see opponent wins.

Area is was found in:
Arena (Aviary)
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Try to battle in arena.
Step 2 - Restart the game after first freeze.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:This happened first time after a long time. Never had so bugged screen.

What type of device are you using: Honor 9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Tried to find opponent but cancelled search as counter came to 0. It was first played match and in second opponent appeared to lost connection for some time. Third battle opponent lost connection. After that I had enough of battling.

EDIT: Added additional info.

I’m sorry about the issues that you were having during your battle, @Dinotris

If you haven’t already, could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning

Please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as well if you continue to have problems.

@Ned
As I said I was on stable WiFi connection. JWA was only app running and game was even more buggy after force close and relaunch (everything after first freeze happend after relaunch). Only didn’t do step 3.

Found out later that cancelling battle search is the reason that arena becomes buggy. Once more I cancelled search when time runned out and fight after that gave me pink screen and timed out. Restarted app and next two fights timed out. After that cleared cache, restarted app and I could battle again normally.