Bugs and Suggestions on v. 1.1.30

– GENERAL –

The icon of the top right corner (the newsletter) only open and empty space with the same color of the background and you can do nothing there (i suppose isn’t finish it)

– COLLECTION –

The first load all pictures are the same, always are the first dinosaur of your team, next to few seconds allpictures charged well (isn’t bad this bug)
I upgrade and hybrid Einasaurus with eintosauros and nudasaurus (more or less the names) and next to restart the aplication 50 points of the hybrid was lose or dissapear but the DNA of the comun dinos that i spend to hybrid points dissapear too.

– MAP –

Always next to “capture” dinno the map must load again, load again the supply drop, and load again the dinnos… its possible to cached this on ram? the game will run faster i think.

— BATTLES —

Skills buttons next to swap dinosaurs are under the menu team bar (Temporal Fix: tap swap bar 2 times to see the buttons skills again)
Swap dinos few times dosn’t work and yo must to wait the couldown time. Automactly the first dino go out.
Attack Skill dinos few times dosn’t work and yo must to wait the couldown time. Automactly the first attack go out.
One time i won 3 - 0 and the game told me that i lose… give me the points but not rewards. So i had 3 slots of reward and 1 empty, but the game told me that i have the 4 rewards… (Solution: i close the game and open again, and the 4 rewards appear)

– SUGGESTIONS –

• ADD FRIENDS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER… (THE MOST IMPORTANT!!)

Team fights of 2 vs 2 to defeat 6 (beter if you can add a friend in team)
    Clans with his own points of ligue
    Add a tree evolution of hybrids, sometimes is confuse and tediusly search each dino of the hybrid evlution and wait the time charge of every dino

Thanks for your time, i really like the game, that its the point of my post here.

Best regards.

Thanks for your feedback! The team is working on a few fixes to help improve some of the issues you brought up. They will be glad to hear your suggestions and that you are enjoying the game!

Thanks to you! i edit and add 2 more:

• One time i won 3 - 0 and the game told me that i lose… give me the points but not rewards. So i had 3 slots of reward and 1 empty, but the game told me that i have the 4 rewards… (Solution: i close the game and open again, and the 4 rewards appear)

• I upgrade and hybrid Einasaurus with eintosauros and nudasaurus (more or less the names) and next to restart the aplication 50 points of the hybrid was lose or dissapear but the DNA of the comun dinos that i spend to hybrid points dissapear too. Same happend with stegoceratops

@Skyler Its possible to recover my DNA points of hybrid Einasaurus and Stegoceratops? I think i lose too 60 points of stegaceratops.

My user is Maverick #1857

• SUGESTION -

I don’t know what public Ludia is currently aiming at with this game and I understand that it’s in beta right now, but my phone has a really hard time running the game. I don’t know if it would be possible to implement a option to turn off some visual effects or low the quality of the graphics so more basic cellphones could run it more smoothly.
(FYI: My phone is a Xiaomi Redmi2)

Thanks for the additional info, Maverick! The team is looking into the rewards slots displaying properly and will hopefully have it fixed in the next update. I’m glad to hear the work-around of closing and reopening the app works for you as a temporary solution.

If the upgrades you performed were between 5am and 11am EST May 16th, they unfortunately fall into the period of time we cannot restore progress for due to the server issue encountered yesterday. Thank you for understanding!

I’ll pass you suggestion for additional quality options to the team. Thanks for your feedback!

Well, was before, is like some of actions that i did 2 hours before of the upgrades, dissapear.

I am a premiun user (and bought incubators), i dont know if in that case maybe i can experiment diferents bugs… but is very frustrating lose this points next to paid in all lvls. If you can’t fix it, i will stop spend money because is lose money if i can’t recover if your server have a bug.

it is reclaimable

Thanks for the answer