Bugs bugs bugs

I was just up 2 to 1 then died. Ok fine. I chose a dino that easily should have dispatched the competing dimo.

Up to this point I had to wait the full wait time between deaths and between attacks because the other side wasn’t seemingly actually choosing anything and just letting the system count down and do it.

So I chose the dino then the game freaks out. It doesn’t actually load anything and it showed some of the attacks from the previous dino that died.

I couldn’t do anything. Nothing. I couldn’t choose. The timer stayed at zero. The dino I chose never appeared on screen.

Then I get the you lost screen. Wtf. Seriously. I never even got to do anything and there weren’t any connection issues on my end. I was ahead then somehow I lost even though it never showed my dino and I never got to choose my attack and the timer stopped at zero and never changed. Wtf.

I’m so frustrated with this game. Seriously. It used to be fun but now it’s become nothing but a steaming pile of problems that I never had before and that have greatly reduced the fun I had with this game.

The problems have grown to be so many I simply could go on and on.

And can we cut the stupid timers in half at least. There’s no real reason to wait 20 seconds to choose a dino or 10-15 seconds to choose an attack. And if you have to wait for the timer to run down between every character change and attack you literally are spending close to 2 minutes just waiting for crap to happen. It’s ridiculous and not necessary.

I like the ability to think for up to 20 seconds to choose my attack thanks.

Hey whitetigergrowl, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having these issues. However, it’s very possible that they’re being caused by a connection error and trying some of the troubleshooting steps listed here could help prevent this: Lost a battle I was winning
If the issue persists after trying those steps, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

It’s literally impossible for it to be a connection error on my end when:

A: I’m sitting just a few feet from the router and am using the Wifi.

B. My download speeds are 150mbps. My upload speeds are no slouch either.

What happened was and is not being caused on my end. That’s not opinion. That’s fact.

I’m not the best at this adding stuff and where to do it. But this needs fixed immediately. I’ve sent in request on certain stops but now I can show a screen shot. They have dinos spawning in these battles stations and in this case it’s only a common but I’ve lost epics and many rares because you can’t click on the dinos. It only selects the battle station. So sick of this happening it’s non stop.

Got the same problem today… :unamused: