Hi guys, just putting this out here. Hope the devs can do something with it, but I guess they are swamped with other things right now. I expected more topics like this, but people are too angry with complaints about boosts and the map Here is some somewhat lighthearted bugs:
- When donating, the button bar on the bottom keeps sliding down and up. No biggie.
- The chat connection is even worse now, I have a spinner all the time and it shows posts from a day old before the new ones. Things aren’t sorted properly like before and donations are missing. Tons of game restarts are required. This is not a new thing, just worse, but really time to fix this. (My guess is you’re waiting for your alliance tools to be ready, and the “back end”, and this gets fixed there too)
- Are dinos supposed to keep wiggling their tail or breathe when they are defeated and lying on the ground?
- Sometimes I can’t activate an incubator. When I tap activate it goes back to the battle screen, but it’s not activated. A game or device restart didn’t work for me, but when I keep trying tons of times, at some point it works.
- There was some dino shadow glitches, no biggie.
- The campaign mode is now suddenly a lot harder, because boosts are not at the same level anymore. It’s a matter of (lots of) time to catch up, but I think you should know.
- The map. For me it’s an improvement, and I’ve driven around the whole city and nothing seems worse than before. Strangely enough for a huge number of players there seems to be a huge drop of sometimes over 50%. Something with the algorithm didn’t work as intended I believe.
- After completing actions on dino in a sanctuary, when I leave that sanctuary it returns me to chat not the list of sanctuaries. (Thanks Lannyjones7277)
- Sometimes after you dart or so, the sanctuaries on the map all vanished. They usually come back after a battle or darting session, or of course a game restart.
- On my device when I tab back into the game, I get a connection spinner sometimes for about 30 seconds until a reconnect button shows up. Wen i tap that it works, but it should realize a bit sooner that I do have a connection. This was not a problem on a Galaxy A5 but it is on an A50, so might have something to do with Android versions. I know I have a proper connection because when traveling to new areas, in the background Google downloads and renders the new locations. Dutch 4G is also really stable. But this happens on WiFi too.
- On my device when I tab back into the game after a couple of times, the resolution seems a bit off. It’s like it i scaled up from something lower. You can see it clearly on the fonts and round lines, but also when darting the crosshair moves around a lot slower. I think this might be the same as people addressing the changing in dart speed a couple of weeks back.
- When you get a popup from an offer, or a “I’m a passenger”, while there is already another screen, you cannot tap the X as it only responds to the layer under it or something. On iPhone you’re then stuck, on Android you can use the back button to close the invisible one. This is kinda annoying.
- I believe double headed dinos are still a thing, when new weekly event dinos spawn or when you’re in a sanctuary.
- Chat never scrolls all the way down, there’s usually one more donation or chat line to scroll down to.
- Chat filter filters the most friendly of texts. When split up into chunks, it does get through. Weird stuff.
- After opening a social media link with a cash bonus, the UI is unresponsive after accepting the cash. I can look around but not press anything.
- Scents in parks do not attract park dinos.
- I haven’t battled enough to see if you still get real players when you click the Fight AI button, or that the button sometimes doesn’t work at all. Seeing this wasn’t mentioned in the bug fixes, it might still be there. However, the “who donated” wasn’t mentioned either, and this is fixed.
- Love the new blood effects! People who don’t like it: Switch it off. Kids? Kids under 12 aren’t supposed to play this anyway, but they love blood. My 5 year old does
- DrNizam (@NeoDejavu) is ahead almost 500 points over the number 2, MypNN. What!? How!?
Anyway, keep up the good work, but please take a look at the bugs that have been dreading users for many updates now. This is more important than map changes.