Ludia Forums

Bugs when buying at the store

Hi Ludia, I am concerned because I have suffered from three errors when shopping at the JWA store. The first transaction I did not receive the epic DNA offered, however I ignored the problem since I did not see it very important to make the claim. The second problem was a purchase from an epic incubator where the app charged me a higher amount than it was indicated. I am referring to transacction No. (hidden) . And the third happened today, July 7th, a few minutes ago when I bought an epic incubator with Sinoceratops DNA offered at $ xxxx pesos and they charged me double. It is the transaction No. (hidden).
Please, I ask for your intervention and compensation, otherwise I will not be able to continue buying in the store for obvious reasons.

I greatly apprecitae your help!

I’m sorry that happened, Hector_Ocampo_Ponce. If you haven’t already, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can assist you further with this?

If you could include your support key and a screenshot of the app store receipt as well, it would really help our team out.

Thanks!

Thank you Ned,
I dont know waht do you mean with support Key.

Can you explain me?

About the cahrge, I can send you receipt and invoice as well.

regards,

Héctor Ocampo

Hi Héctor! Your support key is the 8 letter code found in the in-game Settings menu. It can also be found at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game.