Ludia Forums

Bugs when using WiFi

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: JWA does not really work when using WiFi. And even when switching to 4G it does not really help.

Area is was found in: everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- WiFi is on
JWA does not work properly.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: almost every time.

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy s10 lite. Android 10.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

When I switch to 4G, it appears to be bettter. APPEARS!
Not really working most of the time. This only happens for JWA Alive. Why?

Why is this so? I also play PES club manager. There is no issue.

There are missing icons.
There are listing of “GUESTS” as DNA donors.
There are blanks in listing of alliance members and their score
There are blanks in listing of members for tournaments score
Chat system does not work.
I click on supply drop and get yo-yoed out
I click on dino and get yo-yoed out. Thus i cannot dart the dino as it is now out of range.

I want to love this game. I really do. But there are so many bugs that really spoils the experience.

Please do something about it.

This is a potentially great game that could be the best. Don’t slack! Get better

I have tried “forgetting” the wifi. Etc. It does not help. Your game code is wrong. No other game gives this problem.

Please rectify!

It’s not a bug about your internet connection, it’s something with the game code. All ‘glitches’ you have mentioned existed for 2 patches

@Ned
@E.D
@Isabelle

Please help to rectify the game.
You have a great fan base. Don’t lose it.
You guys can definitely make it better.

I’m sorry to hear about this, LumberJack. If you haven’t already, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look. Don’t forget to include relevant information and screenshots as these can help with the investigation, as well as your support key to help the team locate your account faster in our system. Thank you.