Buidlings gone after rearranging

I Was rearranging my park, as I wanted follow the layout as in one of Sionsith’s video’s. While I was doing that, I parked some cheap buildings which I had a lot, on the side of the park, but somehow they dissapeared… It were mostly ACU Security towers and power generators, so nothing really important… But they are gone! I did not sell them, and they are not available for placement as well… Is this a known bug ??

I never faced this issue, sorry.

Hey Belboxtel, could you try restarting your game and see if the buildings reappear?

If you’re still having issues after restarting, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could take a closer look. :slight_smile:

Hi ned,

After restarting, the buildings won’t reappear. I Don’t really miss them, as I said they were all low level. If it helps you guys, I will make a support ticket for researching, but for me it’s not of real importance to get these building back.

So, u want me to make a support ticket for you guys to research?, or you have other priorities, then that is fine by me as well. Let me know.

1 Like

It would definitely be helpful for their investigation, Belboxtel. Thanks!

Are they in your inventory now? I know when I move a bunch of things in my park it crashes all the time and items I moved are either back where I moved them from originally or they are in my market as if I never set them on the map. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

No, they aren’t… I made a ticket like Ned asked… hope they can have some useful info out it…I don’t really miss the buildings, but if it helps the game improve, I want to help as much as I can.

I actually had a revenue tower disappear once when doing some rearranging… a much more problematic building to have go missing! Thankfully Ludia support did replace it for me.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

And sorry about this confusion.

If you are certain you did not sell those structures, you likely put them in the asset repository building by accident.

When you do that, those buildings will become cards and can be found in your market.

You should have some acu and power generator cards ready to be put down.

Hope this helps!

This kind of reactions from support aren’t really encouraging to make a ticket to help them improve the game… @Ned

I’m sorry about that, Belboxtel. Could I ask you to follow up with our team so that they would be able to investigate further?

Thanks!

No problem, I replied them and will wait. Told them that they could close the ticket if they didn’t want to investigate further though.