Buildings on the map

It will be cool if there would be buildings on the map that you can interact with. Here are my ideas:

Trainingscenter(rare building, 1 in every 500 meter radius. (unlocked lv16)
Here you can learn your dinosaurs new moves. Learning a new move means replacing an old one. The moves are limeted for every creature. There are only a view moves per creature that can be learned.

Market (epic building 1 in every 1kilometer radius.)(unlocked lv 19/20)
Dna_market. Here you can put dna in for sale. And others can buy this than. You can search trough the market to find what you need. Or sell what you dont need. The prices for the dna can you chooss yourself but there are minimums and maximums.
Common 100dna min 10gold. Max 500gold
Rare 100dna min 25gold. Max 1500gold
Epic 100dna min 100gold. Max 5000gold
Legendary 100dna. Min 500gold. Max 25000.
Unique 100 dna. Min 2500gold. Max 100000gold.

Park building. (Epic building 1 every kilometer radius) (unlocked lv12/15)
A jurassic park. Put creatures in this park to earn money. How bigger the rarity and higher the level you will earn more gold and extras. Visitors will give money to buy tickets and you get that. Maximum of 10 creatures total and 1 dino can only be 24hours(you can put them out every moment you want) in a park and when its out it has an 6day cooldown.
Common lv1 = 6coin per hourevery level up+1 (30 per hour at max level) 720 a day)
Rare lv6= 12 coin per hour
every level up+2 (60 per hour at max level) 1440 a day)
Epic lv11= 25coin per hourevery level up+3(83 per hour at max level) 1992 a day)
Legendary lv16= 50coin every hour
every level up+5( 120 per hour at max level.) 2840 a day)
Unique lv21=100coin per hour*every level up+10(max level (190 per hour at max level.) 4560 a day)
Apex can not be placed in the park.

9 Likes

I like this idea

1 Like

This is pretty good. Actually makes it Jurassic World Alive.

5 Likes

I like the park idea. It’s like a sanctuary but for coins.

2 Likes

Yeah i mean now you can just sit at home and do all stuff. With this you also need to go outside and find these buildings. Because they reay give you an boost in the game.

1 Like

Yeah me too.

2 Likes

Isn’t this basically Pokémon go now? The training center would have to be taken right out of the game and reskinned.

2 Likes

Not all of it. In pogo there is no trainingtime. Here you need to wait before you creature has learned the new move.

1 Like

All are good except first one . Imagine an apatosaurus with toxic quills :joy:

6 Likes

No you cant train every move, like i said in the message there are only a 3 moves that you can switch between with every creature. So a resilent creature can only get resilent attacks

1 Like

No thanks. Don’t want anything more in the map. Doesn’t want anymore lag.

1 Like

Than they need to get rid of the lag first but thats a huge issue.

1 Like

I genuinely wouldn’t mind being able to sell DNA.
Plus it would give people a reason to do apex raids after they maxed them to level 30.

2 Likes