Ludia Forums

Bully emoji

Point and laugh? Whats wrong with you ludia?

11 Likes

Ahh I’m glad you asked mate, you see they need to add a variety of animations that correspond with what generally takes place in a match, so with that in mind they will probably also add one with Mr DNA pelting his phone at a wall😂

18 Likes

Its like the showers after gym class all over again.

2 Likes

I would like this one honestly, It would be the only emote i would care about obtaining

5 Likes

What’s next? The emoji extending his middle finger to the opponent?

12 Likes

This one I like for when a nitro Thor gets destroyed

Ludia, please add one with Mr dna giving the finger and I’ll never complain about anything ever again.

17 Likes

I only use laughing emote when people use dracoceratops and they fail with the swap in

1 Like

Fits in great when these highly boosted nitro thor etc teams coming out when they have a current trophy count in the 4900s. If you decide to be a dropper and decide to pick on people down there you deserve worse than this new emoji.

3 Likes

I only ever use it if I beat something absurd. Like the other day I faced a regular old lvl 23 t rex in the aviary, that was faster than an 1indo gen 2, even with the speed increase. and I beat it with the indo gen 2 with like 220 health, when u win 1v1 like that its worth using it

1 Like

I despise that emote. People always use it when they kill one of my low boosted creatures with a nitro Thor. Then I bring in my Nitro Kelenken and one shot them lol

1 Like

You use a freaking high level kelenken. What did you bring upon this cursed land

3 Likes

Yes I love my little terror birb. Over 9k damage in two turns! It doesn’t lose much speed, it’s at 151. 20 Damage boosts and 10 speed boosts. It can kill maximas if needed

This is her on the field guide

5 Likes

That is ,officially ,a terror bird.

3 Likes

I can see why you get that emoji

2 Likes

They deserve it for laughing at me lol. I’m working on Lord Lythornax right now. I’d love to see my opponents face when I beat them with a level 30 Lythornax :rofl:

oh, I would need that for those who think mocking is a good idea. :wink:

2 Likes

Can I ask? What is the difference between Lord Lythronax and the regular Lythronax?

1 Like

Somebody already have a Lythronax at Lvl 30 max boosted.

Lord Lythornax is a max boosted, max level Lythornax. It was originally a April fools joke in a strike tower. It was before boosts came out, he had the most armor most health most speed and most broken move set of any creature. I just call any level 30 lythornax “Lord Lythornax” cause it sounds good