Ludia Forums

Bumpy added to game, it's now time for Rexy

just my obligatory post whenever an update rolls around and we don’t get Rexy added to the game

19 Likes

i second this.

4 Likes

Yes, just hope they use a JP model and JP roars
and as for bumpy, I wonder if they changed her horn to be more film accurate, and they probably may have, but I wonder if they made a new model, since the icon looks very different from the other ankys

4 Likes

“Bumpy is the best friend of Ben Pincus on Netflix’s Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous! Welcome this affectionate ankylosaur with one large horn to Jurassic World Alive!” - 2.7 release notes

Seeing how they specifically mention the horns, I think they made Bumpy’s horns uniquely shaped

3 Likes

imo was odd that Para Lux is a legendary, but Bumpy is an epic when Bumpy is more important

but since we have that new unique regular hybrid, maybe Rexy can be the first non-hybrid unique?

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t see that lol, so I guess that will be true, but I wonder if they did fiddle with making a new model for it.
and as for the rexy being a unique, at this point I don’t really know or really care too much, as long as rexy ain’t an epic or below and is in the game I’m happy. We’ve got non-hybrid legendaries, non-hybrids making uniques, etc so I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a non-hybrid unique

7 Likes

Yes add rexy pls :t_rex:

4 Likes

I also don’t understand that. My guess is that they probably wanted to make para lux more unique since he is glowing and bumpy is basically just a blue anky

7 Likes

Indeed add rexy Ludia!

2 Likes

most likely.
Even though rexy is just a t-rex, she is the most iconic dinosaur in the saga, she’s been in 3 soon to be 4 movies, and has always been a crowd favorite, so I think she is best as a legendary or something, just not anything below epic

3 Likes

yeah she’s the only dinosaur left from JP that made it in JW

legendary or unique, I’ll be happy :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yep. I want rexy to be legendary as well . The only other creatures that could be below legendary are the bary siblings and torro

4 Likes

I thought the in-game Rex was the JP model?

Blue is also an epic though. It would be weird if Bumpy was more important than Blue. Lux is probably a legendary due to it’s own in-universe rarity or something. I can easily see Rexy being a legendary though.

3 Likes

I mean, overall I think it looks more like the JW version of rexy, I was hoping they could use a model that is more similar to the JP animatronic rexy with roars from the movie

4 Likes

Count me in as another vote to get Rexy into the game. Long overdue.

7 Likes

Yes its long overdue
and I just have to say, that art looks amazing!

4 Likes

Not mine. Just a piece of JP art I found online ages ago.

4 Likes

oh I see, still looks amazing, glad I saw it

3 Likes

Really hope she’s added with the scars from JP1 raptor attack and JW1 indom fight

3 Likes