Bumpy lighting bugged?

Hey, it seems that bumpys enclosure is really dark for some reason, intentioal or not i think we’d prefer it if it had the standard lighting. cheers.

2 Likes

Please keep it dark, once you level up bumpy you will understand why it’s got a darker appearance.

6 Likes

She may glow, but the dark lighting looks absolutely awful. It needs to change.

5 Likes

I think the green glow is awful for an iconic dino. It deserves to be fixed…

The dark background too please

4 Likes

Agreed, i got her to level 20 to see it and wow…wow it’s awful, i’d rather if she didn’t change at all rather then looking like she has been injected with torchbug DNA.

2 Likes

Yes, I 100% agree. I don’t like the green glow on Bumpy either. She looks much better without any visual effect.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! I will pass along the feedback to our team. :smiley:

4 Likes

Just a suggestion, but perhaps the devs could make it so that you can turn the glow and the night sky off and on?

1 Like

Question to everyone: Would you rather have an iconic/named creature with zero changes through the evolutions or one that has some special effects like the glow that gets more intense as it evolves?

6 Likes

Lighting in the enclosure is being looked at by the artist to see what if anything will be changed.

5 Likes

I would prefer zero changes, not even a glow.

2 Likes

I honestly prefer no changes in the look at all.

3 Likes

To be honest, I would prefer a toggle button to turn the glow on and off, but not sure if that would be too much work.

4 Likes

That would be a great idea, too! :grinning: Since I saw that some do like the glow, some don’t.

2 Likes

I would prefer nothing changed, the special effects look silly honestly, i think it’s fine looking the same as it’s a special case.

2 Likes

I prefer changes, it keeps with the setup of the game. Like I have mentioned before it would be better for an iconic creature to go through changes at its lower level and then become its iconic version at lvl 31.

3 Likes

No changes in my opinion.

2 Likes

If they did it that way i would be fine, however the glow needs to go, it looks absolutely awful.

1 Like

it would be cool, if it goes form baby to adult

1 Like

This I wouldnt mind, a size change would be fine for me, but the glow just kinda looks weird. I havent seen CC much, but from what I know Bumpy doesnt glow, and no creature glows like how it does with Bumpy. It looks like a green mist over it rather than an actual bioluminescent animal. So I do think that the glow gotta go, or introduce a toggle button. I would like that.

1 Like