Bumpy Tournament 01/28/2022 - 01/31/2022

Expected to be more tanky but at least she has good attack like dracorex

1 Like

Both its icon and its card have a different background from anything else in the game. As many of you have said I think this is gonna be the first of a series of “All stars” (?) dinos. I must admit I’m really excited! I’m not sure how this is gonna work with Indominus, Indoraptor and Mosasaur though, as they all look the same as they did in their movies.

4 Likes

This means that Raptor Squad coming soon

2 Likes

They were the antagonists though so I’m not sure they will get an all stars counterpart unlike rexy, blue, echo etc.

7 Likes

I was hoping for it to have more glass cannon stats, but this is not too bad ! She’ll sit alongside my Troodon once I get him maxed.

Love the card look, the battle icon looks mysterious however…

Thanks @E_F ! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Keith , please tell the team that even in the translated German version of the show Bumpy’s name is not translated. “Holprig” is an awful name beyond imagination.

11 Likes

Ahahahahgjjkk Tommi! Ahahahahjjkkk

But it really says “holprig” in Google Translate for “bumpy”. Can I not learn this adjective that way as a fresh learner? :sweat_smile:

What should I use for a “bumpy surface” then, if I work in the field of Dermatology for instance?

5 Likes

Yes, the translation is correct. But it is used as its proper name and not as a description.

In dermatology I would use the term “rau” and not “holprig”. But I have no experience with that term, I’m not a dermatologist and my skin is as smooth as silk.

5 Likes

After you wrote this I curiously used translate on the raptor pack names. Tad bit disappointed that they’re similar or same to the canon names, unlike our beloved Holprig. :joy:

5 Likes

Well, they could have translated Blue into “Blau”.

4 Likes

Ahahahfjjjkkgj good for you then. :smile::smile::smile:

Then you mean “rough” by “rau”, I like the way German and English has similar word structures since they share the same phonetic backgrounds. Really makes it easier to learn some of the words. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I really enjoy the fact of we are having a German friend here in the forums. :smile:

3 Likes

I have messaged the team on behalf of you and Bumpy.

8 Likes

Yeah for the Bumpy’s sake. I’m dying. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love German.

2 Likes

Bumpy and me are very grateful. :wink:

5 Likes

I hated it in school. German grammar is horrible.

4 Likes

Hahahhahshjk thank you. You are very encouraging.

3 Likes

I’m actually very glad we have two Germans on the forums. It reminds me the forum is for everyone of different races and cultures.

Hope to pick up some German from you guys @Cagkan_Coskun @Tommi

2 Likes

Well now you know Holprig means Bumpy… so that’s a start :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wait until you learn this very unique German habit to combine two or more words to generate words with new meanings.
Simple example is “Autobahn”…a railway for cars. But it can result in monsters like
“Do­naudampf­schiff­fahrts­ge­sell­schaftskapitänswitwe”.
I wish you a lot of fun when you try to find out what it means.

10 Likes