Buttons grey out and dont respond

So, in a tournament battle, i was about to win. Opponent magnapyritor just killed my dino and i had two dinos left. One dino with hp 2500 and completely intact indoraptor gen 2. Unfortunately, the buttons froze and stopped responding. The timer was moving and the battle was going along its pace so it put my first dino automatically. Magnapyritor killed it with its rampage strike.

This is a bug that happens frequently and I lost many matches due to this. I was thinking it is a connection issue, but I concluded it probably isnt. It wasnt happening three weeks ago.

3 Likes

Yes. hurts me so hard. This has happened to me 100+ times in the latest tourneys and is the main reason why I am dropping trophies.

Hey Leonardo_Kelava, if this happens again, could you please try restarting the game and see if it frees up your creature’s abilities?

If you’re still having issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information.

Resetting works but by the time you’ve shut down and reset the game, your base attack has been selected leaving your opponent free to beat you. It’s happened to me 8 times in the last 12 battles

Hi Ned. I tried that before, it restores the buttons, but it takes 2-3 minutes for my game to load, so that doesnt help much :smiley: