Ludia Forums

Buying runes through Tapjoy issue from last night

Okay so my sister and I both got the same offer in Tapjoy and decided to but the product. (last night) Last night there was a special draft offer, the economy price one… The one that sold the drafts at 300 runes and not 400, the one that sold the 10 drafts+1 guaranteed 4* dragon at 3000 runes, not 4000. Correct? Yes. That draft offer ended at 6:00 This Morning. But last night after I had put in my valid information for buying the product and confirmed the order, I got my 3650 runes on Titan Uprising immediately.
Now get this, I got the runes… After my sister put in her valid information and confirmed the order she didn’t get her runes even after waking at 5:30 to see if they were there, they were not. The plan was to get the 10 drafts+1 guaranteed 4* dragon at 3000 runes before that offer ended, but because she didn’t get the runes, even when the order was confirmed she wasn’t able to get this draft offer. I ask of you, slap Tapjoy upside the head and give my sister at least 4650 runes as compensation for the lack of quality service on Tapjoy’s part for not keeping their written word on their offer, so that she can get that premium 10 drafts+1 guaranteed 4*draft… The offer we both got on Tapjoy is buying the Liquid Death water and that ended up being $20. Message me and I will give you her Support key and name so you can help. I will also give you screenshots of the confirmed order and the Tapjoy offer when you message me.

1 Like

Hey there, ShardEmbersRex. I’m very sorry to hear that your sister was not able to take advantage of the Draft offer. Sadly, if the offer had already expired, there isn’t much our team can really do to make the offer re-appear again.

However, please rest assured that there will be similar offers again! If you are still having any concerns or issues, please don’t hesitate to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

1 Like

Nonono, I mean give her the extra thousand runes for the premium draft, so in total 4650 runes because the Tapjoy offer gave 3650 but it was for the special draft offer that expired at 6 this morning. Even when the whole thing was confirmed she didn’t get the runes. I don’t want her to lose that much money on some freaking water XD I can send screenshots of the order confirmation and details if you want, ask me if you need those tho lol

1 Like

We don’t need the offer to reappear again! We need the runes that never came after spending $20 on WATER. Plus another 1000 for the draft and lack of service here.

1 Like

Make it the same deal it was last night because Tapjoy didn’t give her the runes when they said they would X) How do we get these runes back? 4650 runes are missing form this deal and we need them.

1 Like

Hey ShardEmbersRex, if you could ask your sister to send the details to our support team through the email address provided above, our team would be happy to take a closer look at this for her.

Thanks!