Ludia Forums

Bye Bye?

I love this game but i’m about to leave:

since last version, i cannot play at home anymore, 2/3 battles freeze, i felt from 4000 to 3400 and here are the reasons, if someone has the meaning:

error codes ( if someone knows some i didn’t meet, lol …;)… i collect) in three days:

100 - 110 - 10059 - 11059 - 21059 - 31059 - 41059 - 61059 - 21410 - 31010 - 21010 - 10063 - 10029

some occured more than 10 times a day !

OPPONENT_NAME 10 times a day ! …

I play 3h/d

the game is great but… even if some are complaining about gameplay, please, Mr Ludia, let’s have a precise look to those who cannot even have fun to pay…sorry, play.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have never, that I can recall, received any error code while playing. My battles have only ‘locked up’ once or twice in the many months I have been playing. I believe these were due to where I was and low signal. I have never seen OPPONENT_NAME appear instead of an actual opponent name. I have never had any troubles during a darting session, except my own lack of skill and wildly running Dino’s.

My game plays mostly error free, I get an issue logging in maybe once a week where it will stick at 10 or 12 and I will reboot the game and it opens fine. I have never had to reboot the phone or uninstall/reinstall to get the game to play correctly. No other problems at all.

I use Android 7.0 on a Moto G5 Plus with Verizon wireless and Fios at home. Perhaps people with endless issues has to do with the game not being supported by their platform?

I am not commenting because the OP is not having a multitude of issues with the game. I am mentioning that I cannot be the only one who is not having multiple troubles with the game functioning.

1 Like

Hey there, @HarryCover, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had so much trouble playing the game! I’m really not sure what could be causing all of these different issues, but our support team would be glad to help you troubleshoot things. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you in their system more quickly.

Keep in mind, however, that our support team is currently operating on holiday hours so it might take you a bit longer to get a response.