[Calendar] Apr 13 - Apr 19

Dear Ludians

Is it that difficult to release the calendar for the following weeks on Sundays? If you need help, I’m here to help.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I guess they don’t work on sunday, which I understand completely.

As others have previously mentioned in other forums, I suggest they release the next calendar each Friday. I believe this should be possible. It makes little sense to release the calendar midway through the week.

1 Like

Grabbing this from their Twitter because they evidently feel like that’s way more important than the forums where people are actually asking for it…

2 Likes

Wonder who the Silverhand is for.

2 Likes

Agree, yet they could anticipate it in Friday/Saturday…

1 Like

Thanks for posting this here. I dont do twits, I just ewwlessly wait for them to do their jobs and post game relevant info on the special sites they set up for just such info. i am such an imbecile.

Just want to Say, I am thankful to Ludía people for their updates and constant work especially in this moment of pain and concern for the health of many.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging my post, guys. It does not change the fact that it is 10:45 at NIGHT on Monday, and I don’t have an official timetable for the upcoming week! Is this a twitter only app?

An entire week of garbage for high level players

2 Likes

Wow… Now I feel bad that I completely missed their calendar post somehow, they posted it on Friday like we’ve been asking them to…
Sorry Ned, Keith, Ludia…

I guess most of us only go on and check on Sun/Sat and forget about Friday posts

Hello Justpassingthru,
You were correct that the page was not seen, The page was meant to be made visible but an error occurred and stayed hidden. We are investigating why that was.

2 Likes