Ludia Forums

[Calendar] May 25 - May 31, 2020

:crossed_swords: Hello Adventurers :crossed_swords:

Don’t miss out on our 1 year Anniversary Events!

:gem:FREE GEMS :gem: Collect Now! :point_right: http://ludia.gg/GEMS_WOW_200525

2 Likes

Its friday, the gem event is here but the heroic adventures battle is not. Forget something or judging by the lack of actual players and bots I have faced is participation in the jarlaxle event low and so your trying to force more people into it.

Hello Kingoffarts,
While testing the Heroic Adventure before it was to go live this morning, an error occurred and we are currently seeing if it can be fixed. We will update everyone once we know whether the event will be available or not this weekend.
Thank You

thanks for the reply, hopefully you get it running otherwise theres not much to do this weekend :confused:

The Heroic Adventure is now in game, it can be found in the special events below the Grand Entrance event. You may need to close and reopen the app to see it.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Up until now special events each had their own tab so wasn’t intuitive to scroll down past the Jarlaxle event.

2 Likes

@keith, is there any info available about the number of battles required to complete the Heroic Adventure and they gem buy-in cost?

@Orloch I believe to reach the final reward is 50 wins for this Heroic Adventure. I do not have the data for the gem buy-in cost.

1 Like