Ludia Forums

[Calendar] October 12 - October 18, 2020

Morning Adventurers,

This week is very busy with a Rally, and a chance for Naomlen to earn her Silverhand Weapon and a Warrior Draft!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Play Now! :point_right: http://ludia.gg/COINS_WOW_201012

4 Likes

Another week offering less than 2 hours of PvE challenges, including no weekend PvE activity. :anguished:

While Ludian efforts to eradicate the user base have been very effective - currently around a 90% success rate, I suggest adding an in-app feature to auto-delete the app would simplify this process.

I suspect this will offer a direct route for activation of the retention out-clause, which I anticipate would satisfy both the developer and the brand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

What do you mean by guild PVP?

@herpderp, one of the mods recently indicated there is an existing Guild PvP feature already including in the app. In the same post the mod noted the devs have decided not to implement it because PvP mode is not satisfactory for most players. The mod mentioned he would discuss implementation of the feature with the devs. Of course, the post quickly devolved into another anti-PvP rant. As it will likely frustrate more players than it will satisfy, I assume Guild PvP will remain on the back-burner for the time being.

I just hope no one is holding their breathe expecting new features anytime soon