Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | Jan 6 - 12, 2020

The New Year Stormfly event continues next week! Remember Vikings, each chapter has greater Trust Points rewards than the last.

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here.

3 Likes

Wow, trying to kill us with boredom?? Congratulations, it’s working!

5 Likes

Oh no, sto solo cercando di sbrogliare la matassa… It’s not easy understand for me, sorry :pensive:

Translated from Italian

“Oh no, I’m just trying to unravel the skein …”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Side quest ? Where is other quest ? Say somethings pls ? Are you guys trying to ignore us ?

I do not think they ignore us… they said their office is closed till Jan 5th…

Why not let him rest? Holidays now

But there are many times we ask for other quest like old time and they didnt responding us

Gotta say I’m not a fan of this new format. The species quests gave much needed trust points as well.

4 Likes

And also helped with resource duties to get chests faster

6 Likes

Good game well played

I think if you reduce the TP available (which they have) then we either need the side quests, or gifts like we got for Snoggletog Toothless - this event has neither. Very hard to get NYS unless FC,

3 Likes

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for all the feedback, I’ll make sure to let our team know that you would like the side quests back.

8 Likes