Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | November 9 - 15, 2020

Get ready for this week’s events, Vikings! Many great Dragons will be making an appearance so keep your eyes open! :eyes:
:sparkles:Get RUNES :arrow_forward: http://ludia.gg/201109_DTU

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10 AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here

2 Likes

Just tried this - the link does not work with Safari on iOS 14.2.

Or user incapable … ^^

Edit: Link in quote for some reason worked.

1 Like

Ludia, there are no announcements here for about 2 months. Missing schedules, updates/changes, info. There’s silence. I do see calendar on fb, but why are you not updating the forums any more? Like last update that came and messed up the game - we never even learned what it was about. And our bolts are being “eaten”, clan level drops without reason, battle freezes etc. It’s been a lot to deal with :frowning:

Not trying to necro-post; just wondering why there’s no single reference to anything recent.

3 Likes

The updates for Titan Uprising have been very minor lately. We did not feel that the Release Notes would be necessary since most of the additions were not player-facing, and the new content was going to be teased on socials.
As for the calendars, we noticed a dip in engagement on the Forums Calendar posts and since we post on Facebook and Twitter more regularly we decided to stick with those 2 social media outlets for calendars. We also assume there is some overlap in the players from the Forum going to Facebook and Twitter and found it redundant, however, if players really want to see the calendar on the Forum, we are open to bringing those posts back!
Thanks for your input Featherwing!

3 Likes

I’d have to agree that there arent many people on the forums who check the calendars, personally i either use twitter or facebook to check the posts, and honestly release notes for only bug fixes are a bit pointless. That being said, I was wondering why arent the calendars released at a specific time anymore? Will this issue be fixed after the lockdown ends?

5 Likes

Hey there TheBlueFox696, we try our best to get Calendars out at the same time every week, but from now on we will aim to have Calendars released on Sundays at 1 PM, as we did in the past! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I personally liked checking calendars in forum rather than fb… i switch to fb only after there has been a delay in the calendars on forum… @Rose, as for teasing with new dragons and stuff, it would be nice to have it on forum too. Personally, i do not like to scroll the whole news band on fb in fear I misses something… forum is solely devoted to TU and anytime I have an issue or need some info I come here, I do not want to spend hours finding thing I need on fb…

4 Likes

It dosent take hours if you search for their page

1 Like

And then I need to scroll their page to find relevant info… and in most of the cases about new things we get update from other players in comments rather then from admins… this is wrong

2 Likes

Scrolling down only takes like a few seconds

1 Like

Ok, i see… leave the communication as it is right now, because right now it is fantastically perfect. We get all info we need and there are no mishaps at all :+1:

3 Likes

The update made the game close to unplayable so I think it’s not pointless at all to want to know what it’s about and if there’s any progress in bug solving. I even lost a few members 'cause of this so it’s definitely a big deal @TheBlueFox696 @Rose

1 Like

Naaah thats not what i mean (at the moment i am quite mad at them not telling us that there wont be any skitterbugs offers in the store, even tho i asked this question before the event started) I just didnt know that people cared about the calendars since in general they get like 2 hearts. Now personally while i didnt want to say anything, I wish the calendars would still be released in weekend (since if they dont they migh as well stop adding all 7 days of the week in it). And i will be honest, I do wish we would get more release notes (we didnt have a big update in months, 5-6 months…

3 Likes

That is what I am trying to say the communication became terrible… for example before even with minor updates we were told what bugs were addressed or which dragons were on their way… players could prepare, plan in advance… the last two updates we were not told that snoggletog LF or new epic dragon were coming… year we get a sneak post on facebook 1-2 days before they actually come but it does not create excitement anymore nor leaves room for any planning… i personally quit waiting on updates from Ludia and look for news from other players, but it is not how it is supposed to be…

4 Likes

With you mate. There’s been so little communication in here… Social media are fine, but we should have the whole package; calendar and feedback looks more practical here. I can kep track on facebook too, but not when there’s no release notes and yet I have to deal with disaster caused by the new bugs. I lost 5 heavy hitters because of your lack of action Ludia.

2 Likes