Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | Oct 14 - 20, 2019

A new Changewing and Hoarsebrumble quest are waiting for you next week!

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here.

1 Like

i hope we see the other deathgrippers in game or a ranking run of them with the 2 star one at the start with the premium draft on the 4 or 5th stage

I don’t seem to be able to breed for a hoarsbrumble yet, nothing in book of dragons either, so can’t get on with quest. Any ideas?
@Marcus @Ned ?

2 Likes

@Marcus

Seems the Hoarsbrumble Homecoming Special Quest can be started but after a few fights it is impossible to continue because a Hoarsbrumble is required. There is currently no way to breed or obtain a Hoarsbrumble. Also, the Hoarsbrumble needs to be added to the Book of Dragons.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Hey NightLight4, our team is looking into this at the moment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes what they’re all saying about Hoarsbrumble + Happy Birthday @Ned
Yohomie

Will there be increased hybrid breeding chances like last time we got a new hybrid?

1 Like

Hey @CaptWacky,

Our team is currently looking into it and should be fixed soon. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

@marcus,will the hoarsbrumble quest be reset like it happened last time with the ridgesnipper quest?

Good question, I have to check with the team.

4 Likes

I just got confirmation that the Quest will not be reset.

2 Likes

Hoarsebrumble is now in the Book of Dragons. Still working on the Breeding.

2 Likes

When will it available to breed?

Just checked with the team, Talisax. The odds will be increased for that hybrid. :slight_smile:

Update: Crossbreeds aren’t in drafts, but will have a higher chance of drafting the parents of Hoarsebrumble. Apologies for any confusions!

2 Likes

@ Marcus, how can you not extend the quest when you haven’t released the breeding, punish players for you guys mistakes. Man every update just gets worse and worse

Thank you for checking

I got news from the team that Breeding should be fixed now!

2 Likes

Hoarsbrumble 5 star, skill boost spirit doesnt work, fix it pls

According to the Twitter post the Deafening Dawnbrawler has the ability “All Other Allies Generate 28% Spirit For 5 Turns”. But in the Book of Dragons, the ability is shown as “All Other Allies Gain 28% Spirit”.

So which one is correct?

Looking at the icon and considering the fact they didn’t want people to get abilities in an infinite loop, its probably a spirit generation ability rather than a spirit gain one (the spirit gain symbol only has 1 arrow pointing up)