Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | October 19 - 25, 2020

Light Fury is on Berk for a little longer before the arrival of Dreadfall Toothless! Will you be ready for him? :ghost:
:sparkles:Get RUNES :arrow_forward: http://ludia.gg/201019_DTU

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10 AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here.

2 Likes

How long will Dreadfall Toothless event last? Just 4 days or whole week like other special dragon events?

2 Likes

The Dreadfall Toothless event will last one week!

4 Likes

But it doesn’t show superior and basic TP events on the calendar? @Rose

3 Likes

Will there be any ”bring your own” quests or similar? Or just the basic and superior quest Chains?

2 Likes

It doesn’t usually show the difference between those, maybe in the beginning but it’s been simplified more than not… Though it is a bit empty, there has usually been a try out during the first days of an event, where you can earn some runes and test the dragon, and that isn’t on the schedule.

2 Likes

Hey jiim, so for Dreadfall Toothless there is no “Bring Your Own” or “Try Out” Quests, it will simply be the standard Trust Event.

1 Like

Hey there Rhy, you are correct! We usually just show the Basic and Superior Trust Quests as one. For Dreadfall Toothless there will only be one difficulty, like any non-seasonal Dragon Trust Event!

1 Like

@Rose so there won’t be Superior Scuffle and Basic Bout, right? Will it be like a normal Trust Event, for example Shattermaster? I am just making sure.

1 Like

But 7 days right? How can we get the rest of the copies this way!! Not fair in new players

2 Likes

Since it will be different, will there still be tp for it in duty chests and arena?

1 Like

How can you’re doing this? I’m a new player and waiting for this event and the other one after this. this is so unfair.

whats the point of buying fight club if I’m not getting all 3 copies in one event with less resources as usually holiday dragon before?? if it will not change, definitely i will cancel my FC

Do you think that we can not done 2 difficulties of DFTL plus another regular BB trust point event? or you just don’t let any new player to get all those 3 copies?

5 Likes

Thanks. So dreadfall toothless Will be added to the rotation of regular TP dragons? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not fair for new players

6 Likes

Is Dreadfall in normal rotation coming from now on?
An answer before the event ends would be very friendly. Or should we intentionally spend so many runes to get it?

1 Like

The event won’t be a part of the rotation, however they might add another way to get DFT’s TPs, idk

1 Like

Yes, participate in the draws. 500 Runes for a maximum of 50 Tp or minimum 5 Tp yay… :pensive: We are not getting far with that.

1 Like

I suppose that’s possible, as we know communication isn’t one of Ludia’s strong suits. Like their explanations of the first trust event, or lack there of.

1 Like

Remember, during or after DFG there’s supposed to be a draft box for both DFT and DFG

1 Like

Yeah for TPs they Said, not complete copies😬

1 Like