Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | Sep 9 - 15, 2019

A new Trust Event is coming this week! Who’s excited to earn Windshear’s trust?

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here!

4 Likes

@Marcus Any idea when Windshear will be added to the book of dragons? Will it be at the start of her event or perhaps a bit earlier so we could check her abilities and stats beforehand?

1 Like

Also, what color will Windshear be?

@Featherwing,she is a purple dragon just like toothless.

Purple?! jaw drops
I thought she would be green

It will be at the start of the event.

2 Likes

It’s been on the wiki for like ages

Hey @Marcus, I’m not able to see the event for Windshear. I’ve tried restarting the game. I can see the Green colour quest though?

3 Likes

Where is the new quest!!!

Hi Event started, icon changed, but I can’t see the event itself. Restarted device, restarted the game - nothing.

There’s a slight delay with the Windshear Trust Event. We’re working on resolving it, thank you!

5 Likes

Yep, saw the tweet. Thank you!

1 Like

Our team encountered a tracking issue for the event. We know everyone is eager to earn Windshear’s Trust and apologize for the extended delay. We’re expecting at least another hour to have this resolved. The event will be extended once it goes live. Stay tuned for more updates!

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated!

2 Likes

Doing my best! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Quest is up now it seems!

Yep! The Windshear event is now up and running! Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No time extension it seems? It doesn’t affect me personally, and I don’t particularly mind, but it seems some people on Discord are unhappy :grimacing: (it’s honestly just one hour though. It’s not going to make a huge difference)

It is extended. Normally events start at 10AM (ET) and end at 9AM (ET).

Windshear started at 11AM (ET) and will end at 10AM (ET). The in-game counter might take some time to update.

2 Likes

Ah right. Thank you! I’ve passed it on in an announcement. ^~^

2 Likes