Ludia Forums

[Calendar] Special Quests | September 14 - 20, 2020

Vikings, here are this week’s Special Quests and Trust Events! Keep an eye out for the Dragons you know and love! :revolving_hearts:
:sparkles:Get RUNES :arrow_forward: http://ludia.gg/200914_DTU

Note: All Quests and Trust Events start at 10 AM (ET). If any changes occur, we’ll be sure to update it here.

2 Likes

Final Voltknapper battle is bugged for me. Gives “an unknown error occurred”. Error code: -1 followed by Error Code 460. It uses my battle energy also

3 Likes

Why’s coming Cloudjumper on saturday?
How long will he be available?

1 Like

Hey berryunctitans, if you haven’t already, could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look and assist you.

1 Like

Can you please explain why Voltknapper is out sooner? It’s not available for several people within my alliance all of a sudden

I went in-game to check what’s up and it’s nowhere

1 Like

Also, why has the last stage reward been blank on the same event since launch? We’ve only taken educated guesses on what it has to be but rewards should clearly show

1 Like

We’ve guessed bringing forth today’s events caused some sort of outage, but please fix the Voltknappers’ event so we can play. Thanks

1 Like

Like I said in the other thread I was gifted a 3 :star: voltnapper and it said I was close to finishing the quest, and then the quest dissappeared, it was also blank for me, that’s why I didn’t want to waste my energy. seems the final quest prize must have supposed to be that. Not sure why it ended earlier, maybe because it was bugged at the final battle :thinking:

1 Like

I hadn’t completed 10 quests and it disappeared for me. On my alt I hadn’t touched it at all and it’s also not there.

Your theory reminds me my mates’ theory of bugged 12th level closing it off, until I became 1 exception and thus we thought again. It’s no doubt that last level was bugged (even if it was bugged differently for my alliance compared to you and to the person above) but the outage seems more a time thing. When today’s events loaded in the server it went out

1 Like

(Last level is level 15)

1 Like

Yup, I got to that level then noticed that it wasn’t working as other people described here Final Voltknapper battle not working

2 Likes

It looks like 2 days = 3 free rounds to me

And I guess they’ve tweaked new system for Trust Events again. They’re testing for sure :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey there Featherwing, there was in fact an issue with the Voltknapper event so we had to remove it early. We are working on a fix and the event will come back between the end of September to end of October time frame!

4 Likes

I did and only received automated messages

1 Like