Ludia Forums

Calling CincyDave99

Are you on here? I swear I have never fought anyone in this game as much as you.

11 Likes

same. i fight him and @David_Courtney more often.

1 Like

I fight him often too, and it’s the only time I feel a little bit bad because I always seem to win the coin flips against him… :confused:

1 Like

If theres one person I want to find again, its LaneTrain.
He was a casual player that I friended. Didnt know him irl or anything.
I accidentally booted him from my friends list, and had a mental crisis while eating icecream from the carton. I had to reevaluate everything that happened from that point.

3 Likes

I just want him to know how much he secretly means to both my alliance and me. It’s a long drawn out history that he isnt the slightest bit aware of :wink:

5 Likes

@Sean_Tes :male_detective:t2:‍♂

2 Likes

@cincydave99 quit dodging this topic like you dodge my attacks :joy:

7 Likes

Is that really him?!

I remember that 2 days ago I fought someone called "Macbeth":rofl:

Has to be. There is no way there are 2 Daves in Cincy. If anyone lives there, can you ask Dave to check in here. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m not on forum much @Sean_Tes but an alliance member told me I had a “fan” looking for me. lol

18 Likes

It’s CincyDave99!

8 Likes

Hahahah he’s ALIVVEEEEEE. Lmao we’ve got a thing in our alliance about you. For no apparent reason you are mentioned whenever we battle you. And I swear I fight you more than anyone else in this game

3 Likes

Yeah, we match up a lot. I’ve enjoyed the back and forth. I admit I probably battle too much…especially after these alliance missions came out.

Haha all good man. Game is a little stale right now. Figure you are worth the shout out. Cheers

1 Like

Thanks man. Looking at your alliance, I recognize a ton of those names. Lots of good fights. Hope they don’t cuss me out too much when it goes my way. lol It’s all in fun for me.

9 Likes

we have tangoed many times lol.

Thank you for the many great battles Dave from Cincinnati. It’s good to finally have a name to go with the name.

18 Likes

Ahhhh!!! @cincydave99 Seems like we battle at least once a day!! It’s a honor! :hugs: