Calum Keys

I’m not sure if this is a new character or not even though I don’t recall any update :confused: I could not find any information about him and his counterpart on the Lovelink wiki and that’s concerning. I am not the type to just jump into the deep end when it comes to games like this! I have to be cautious or I’ll drown ]: If someone knows anything about Calum Keys and his counterpart and if he is available or unavailable. That would be awesome. For now, I might just swipe left. He’ll come back, right…?

Seeing how he’s holding a paintbrush, I can only assume he’s Alex Frederik’s counterpart. (https://lovelink.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Frederik) Both are currently unavailable at the moment and don’t worry, once they are available, you’ll eventually see their profile pop up again.

1 Like

There are a lot of profiles in the pool, including his, who appear that you can swipe on but can’t yet match with as many of them lack story content at the moment. They all appear at random though, but you’ll definitely come across him again at some point.

1 Like