Ludia Forums

Camp Cretaceous season 2 Ceratosaurus

That’s the ceratosaurus from jp3 please Ludia add it into the game and add toro too we need something related to camp Cretaceous than just a raid boss that looks like a bio para

5 Likes

I didn’t think we would have a teaser for the second season in less than a month from the release of the first. Looking forward to seeing Cerato!

5 Likes

And they finally have rexy and bary

4 Likes

Awww. who’s an adorable monster. :t_rex:

4 Likes

Rexy, ceratosaurus, and Baryonyx!! I wonder if that was Chaos or Limbo. I like calling Limbo Underbrush because just look at the color scheme,

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if we don’t get Cerato in the game when it comes out. Also, just realised DreamWorks is involved, and I think it’s fair to say that Hadros Lux and the bioluminescent Paras along with the bioluminescent algae attraction were inspired by the Flightmare from the HttyD franchise. Just like the Flightmare, it seems that they derive their bioluminescence from the algae they eat, this is hinted at in Lux’s description too. Perhaps this explains why the Paras were so aggressive in the first season, they were defending their food source (another Flightmare reference).

4 Likes

most likely design

2 Likes

pls no more “blues”
Blue: a new dinosaur with a name like blue but is a velociraptor eg. if Stiggy was in the game

1 Like

design not stats

1 Like

Yes 1000% not stats if not it will be like the worst dinosaur

1 Like